1. Hair must be pulled back and out of eyes. Students should arrive for class with hair already pulled back. No necklaces or earrings.
2. No gum, food or candy in the dance studios.
3. No street shoes in dance studios. Including parents during parent watch week or other observation times designated by the instructor.
4. Students are to arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to class and be picked up immediately after class.
5 .Children must wait in the studio for their ride.
6. Parents may wait in designated waiting areas. Parents allowed to sit in the studio during designated parent watch weeks (offered twice a year).
7. All students need to use the restroom prior to class.
8. Students are to show respect to the instructors and fellow students.
9. Students are not to hang on the bars or touch the mirrors.
10. Students who miss 30% of classes will not be eligible to perform in the recital.
11. Final class placement is at the discretion of the instructors.
12. In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be announced by email and Facebook.
13. Shana’s Dance Studio and its employees shall not be liable for any accidents or incidents on studio property or at studio events.